The mission of Bright™ MLS is to give professional Realtors® control over listing content and access to the best tools for using that information in their businesses. Take a look at some of the amenities to be realized by agents, appraisers, and brokers here. To ensure a smooth transition, please update your MLS profile information with a current photo and ensure all information is correct. If something needs to be changed please email email@example.com.
Look at these five features from Bright MLS that you won’t want to miss!!
Innovation is important to us at Bright. From our inception, we saw a problem in the real estate industry – consumers had access to better technology than most real estate professionals – and we believed it was time for change.
In the new Bright system you’ll see the type of innovation and design we believe should be standard in an MLS. And we’re just getting started! As you begin to use the new Bright system, we plan to continue to enhance and add new tools and features for you and your business.
- New add and edit listings system: Fully market your listing to reach as many interested buyers as possible with a new streamlined design. Our Listing Add/Edit tool give you only the fields you need based on the property type you choose. And the clean design is clear and easy-to-read on multiple screen sizes.
- Streamlined navigation: The new menu, available when you login to www.brightmls.com will be available wherever you are in the system. It will take you from an MLS listings search to Financial Calculators in as little as one click. And words like Search, Clients, My Listings make it easy to know where you need to go to perform various tasks.
- Drive Time search: Whether you’re working with Boomers, Millennials or anyone in between, the driving distance to family or work is going to be part of their consideration when purchasing a home. Drive Time search makes it easy to enter your clients’ commuting needs and view the listings with the area they should live.
- ShowingTime: ShowingTime is integrated throughout the Bright system, as well as the Homesnap Pro app, making it easy for a buyer’s agents to schedule showings and provide feedback quickly and efficiently.
- The Client Portal: Your client’s experience in Bright is important too! The client portal is a new space where you clients can view the listings and MLS reports you share, run searches and communicate with you about what they find. The new client portal is designed to work on a mobile phone or tablet, making it easy for them to access it on whatever device they prefer.
Top Five Questions of the Day
How much Will Bright MLS Cost?
$35 per month for REALTOR’s and $53 per month for non-REALTORS®. Billing will be quarterly beginning in January. New members after January will be billed quarterly based on their join date.
2) How much will my clerical/personal assistant cost?
$30 per month per clerical. Each office will be allowed 1 free clerical per 30 agents up to 3 free.
3) Is there any setup cost?
For members that have joined before December 7th 2017, there will be no Application/Setup fee. After December 7th, there will be an application charge of $250 per member paid to Bright MLS.
4) When can we see it?
A preview period will begin November 7th and will run parallel with our current system. Our current MLS will go into read-only mode on December 7th. This means as of December 7th you will no longer be able to edit, add or close a listing in the current MLS system. On Monday, December 11, we will go live with Bright MLS and it will be populated with all of our current data as of December 7th.
5) Will there be training?
Yes, training begins November 7 and will run into January of 2018. Those dates will be published when finalized. Some training will also be available at the 2017 DAR Convention and Trade Show on Oct. 12, 2017.