Professional development is a must for all Realtors® to ensure they keep up with the rapidly changing industry and technologies, but also to improve and grow their firms and the people who are part of those firms. This includes wide-ranging opportunities to explore good business practices, communications methods, community engagement, and personal growth.
- Webinar: Firepoint CRM (Customer Relationship Management); June 27, 3 p.m. Offered by the Real Estate Technology Institute. Register here.
- REVISED: The Marketing Reboot online course, offered by the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council through NAR’s Center for Realtor Development, has been updated. CE credits are available. Get more information and register for the class here.
- Webinar: Realtor.com Profiles: The Why and How; July 19 and 24, 2 p.m. Part of realtor.com’s Train the Trainer bimonthly series. View the full schedule and register here.
- zipLogix™ is offering a FREE customized educational curriculum for beginner, intermediate and advanced zipForm® Plus users. Click here to find out more.
- The Drone Pilot Program at the University of Delaware: The early bird discount of 10 percent off for the summer programs is expiring on June 29. Register here for the Ground School, FAA Part 107 Test Prep program running July 28 – 29. Register here for the Foundations of Flight program that runs August 11 – 12. Both are held at Arsht Hall, 2700 Pennsylvania Avenue, Wilmington, DE.
- Want to maximize your social media opportunities?The University of Delaware’s Division of Professional and Continuing Studies (UD PCS) offers Advanced Social Media Marketing for Business. Get the details here.
July Workshops from the Realtors Property Resource (RPR®)
12 JULY: Get the Most out of the RPR/zipForm® Partnership. RSVP
16 JULY: The Ultimate REALTOR® App: RPR Mobile. RSVP
18 JULY: Perfect Pricing With Easy, Accurate CMAs From RPR. RSVP
19 JULY: Not Enough Inventory? Check out These Tips for Finding New Listings. RSVP
24 JULY: 5 C’s of a Successful Farming Strategy. RSVP
PD from NAR
NAR offers a wide selection of real estate training options for members and association executives, including classroom and online courses, training toward earning designations and certifications, webinars, and a Masters of Real Estate degree (link is external). As a member, you also have access to the world’s largest real estate library.