Be Part of a Growing Industry!
The Delaware Association of REALTORS® (DAR) offers Affiliate memberships designed for those without an active real estate license and who provide products and services to, or need information about, the real estate industry and who are currently Affiliate members at a local association in Delaware. Those include the New Castle County Board of REALTORS®, Kent County Association of REALTORS®, and Sussex County Association of REALTORS®.
As an Affiliate member at the state level, you’ll enjoy the following added benefits:
- Take advantage of special pricing for events, products, and services. Take a look at at the menu of opportunities available to Affiliates here.
- Network with more than 600 Realtors free of charge at our Annual Convention and Trade Show.
- Receive cutting-edge info in our weekly e-newsletter.
- Serve on select committees and workgroups that shape DAR policy, create change, provide education and other services, and make our voice heard across the state. Add your experience and voice to the conversation in the following areas:
- Professional Development
- Public Policy
- Strategic Planning
- Task Force (short-term commitment, formed as needed to focus on one specific issue)
DAR Affiliate membership is offered by company/firm/organization, with up to three representatives from the same office/location included in one annual dues payment of $150 (prorated quarterly). Additional representatives may be added at $50 each after the first three.
Join us by downloading and returning your completed Affiliate Membership Application here.
We look forward to welcoming you as a DAR Affiliate member soon!