dotloop and zipForm®
Classes and Requirements
Mark your calendar
Andrew Nowotny comes to KCAR with more than 25 years of experience in trade association management. He served as executive director of of the National Electrical Contractors Association, LI Chapter, in Commack, New York, and also held that position at the Association of Electrical Contractors, Inc. In addition, Nowotny has 10 years of experience as a human resources manager. While Nowotny will begin work on Nov. 1, offices hours will remain limited until further notice to allow adequate time for orientation.
Since 1969, the REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC) has promoted the election of pro-REALTOR® candidates across the United States.
Here are five things to know!
1. All listings must be entered within one business day of public advertising. You can still advertise your listing on social media and place your sign, the listing just needs to be entered into the MLS within one business day (Monday-Friday).
2. Public advertising includes:
3. The Coming Soon status is available for listings that aren’t ready to be shown. Listing in this status can be publicly marketed, but these listings cannot be available for showings and can only be in this status for 21 days.
4. This policy applies to Residential Sale listings within the Bright footprint. It does not include Commercial, Rental, Multi-Family, New Construction, Farm and Land listings.
5. Fines will not be assessed without warning. We will provide the opportunity to enter the listing before any fines are assessed.