DAR Benefits of Membership
In addition to member resources available through your NAR membership, DAR members have access to professional development and standard legal forms, legislative advocacy, networking and other benefits offered by their local association. Members can receive discounted services through selected local vendors. Click on a benefit listing or logo below to see a full description.
Dental Insurance and Discount Plan
Dominion National–DAR members gain access to group-level dental benefits on an individual basis or office basis (for offices of 3 or more), and by direct billing and group dental plans on a payroll deduction basis (for member organizations with at least three employees). Individuals enroll online, relieving employers from administrative hassles, through a quick, easy-to-follow process that takes only minutes. Both plans offer extensive dental care at significant savings for DAR members.
Premiere Global’s Fax2Mail
Premiere Global’s Fax2Mail program gives DAR members special rates for their fax by e-mail system. For more information, send an email to Premiere Global Fax2Mail Sign Up.
DAR License Plates
Contact DAR Member Services Director Lisa Lauther at 302-734-4444 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dotloop recently announced changes to their forms delivery system (aka, “Freemium” edition) which has been a free service.
- Effective August 15, those who have been using dotloop’s Freemium edition will be limited to 10 “loops” per user, per lifetime, with support available only online and via email.
- As of August 15, dotloop’s Premium edition will cost individual users $29 per user per month or $299 per year. The cost to DAR to offer dotloop Premium to all DAR members as a member benefit was evaluated by the DAR Forms Committee and Board of Directors, and was ultimately determined to be cost-prohibitive.
- Dotloop is offering a 50% discount to DAR members who subscribe to the dotloop-Premium service through the end of this year. Promotional codes for that discount are 50%MONTHLY for monthly subscribers, and 50%ANNUAL for yearly subscribers. Beginning January 1, 2018, dotloop will offer a 20% discount to members who subscribe to the Premium service, and 15% to brokerages subscribing to the dotloop-BUSINESS platform (excluding KW, due to their unique national arrangement and payment systems).
- DAR has made no changes to its agreement with dotloop. DAR members and subscribers will continue to have access to the DAR forms library via both dotloop and zipLogix™.
- Agents whose brokerages have paid for a dotloop Broker Dashboard account are not expected to experience any change in service from dotloop as a result of their recent announcement.
DAR Statewide Standard Forms: The support line at dotloop is 513-257-0551. The Help center is open 8 a.m. until midnight Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Saturday and Sunday (EST).
Note: Make sure your name matches up exactly with the name used for your NAR registration.
Beginning August 15, DAR will provide all Realtor® members with access to additional zipLogix™ benefits:
zipForm® Mobile web application with TouchSign® provides the capability to easily manage secure document signings and communications from digital devices, such as smartphones and tablets.
zipLogix™ Digital Ink® is a secure digital signature service that integrates with zipForm® Plus.
New Users: To create a zipForm account, please click here to get started.
Course listings and support links:
On-demand training: zipLogix™ YouTube Channel
An introduction to zipForm® Plus:
zipForm® Plus Introduction (PDF)
Quick Start Guide:
Getting Started with zipForm® Plus (PDF)
zipForm® Plus User Guide
zipForm® Plus User Guide
DAR’s full-time Government Affairs Director works across county and political lines to ensure the rights of both consumers and Realtors® while protecting the environment.
DAR provides a day of learning and networking each year that is open and free of charge to all members. Continuing education opportunities are provided throughout the day to ensure that Delaware Realtors® remain up to date with both the industry and NAR. Vendors at the trade expo offer products, solutions, and services that are geared to Realtors®. Time is also set aside for attendees to spend time with old friends and new.
NAR Benefits of Membership
Members of the Realtor® family have exclusive access to valuable tools and services designed to help you reach your goals.
Your official member benefits resource, bringing you discounts and special offers on products and services just for REALTORS® as well as publications and educational materials. Download the Realtor® Benefits Program 2017 Catalog.
The official magazine of the National Association of Realtors® and the top business tool for real estate professionals.
NAR’s Research division collects and disseminates timely, accurate, comprehensive real estate data and conducts economic analysis.
Access a national database of valuable information on every property in the United States.
NAR is home to the world’s largest real estate library covering a myriad of topics related to commercial and residential real estate.
NAR’s Government Affairs division develops, advances, and implements the federal legislative objectives of the REALTOR® association. Working with Congress and the Executive Branch through lobbying, policy development, political field representatives, political communications, grassroots advocacy, we are the nation’s largest contributor of direct contributions to federal candidates:
Specific and unique support is available to support commercial practitioners and advocacy.
Realtor.com® offers online marketing systems and innovative tools. To receive this benefit you must be an MLS participant, and your MLS must be a realtor.com® data content provider.
NAR communicates directly to consumers about the value of home ownership through a number of vehicles.