Professional development is a must for all Realtors® to ensure they keep up with the rapidly changing industry and technologies, but also to improve and grow their firms and the people who are part of those firms. This includes wide-ranging opportunities to explore good business practices, communications methods, community engagement, and personal growth.
- Register by July 11 for the 2018 Delaware Entrepreneurial Summit in Wilmington, with workshops looking at key challenges that hinder growth and resources to meet those challenges. Click here to read about the workshops. Click here for more information and to register.
- zipLogix™ is offering a FREE customized educational curriculum for beginner, intermediate and advanced zipForm® Plus users. Click here to find out more.
- Webinar: Realtor.com Profiles: The Why and How; July 19 and 24, 2 p.m. Part of realtor.com’s Train the Trainer bimonthly series. View the full schedule and register here.
- The Delaware Small Business Chamber will hold a seminar on Building Your Business Through Social Media on June 19 from 9:30 until 11:30 a.m. at Chamber offices at 11 Liberty Plaza/Possum Park Mall, Suite F in Newark. Get more information and register here.
- Interested in becoming a licensed drone pilot? Get details here.
- Want to maximize your social media opportunities?The University of Delaware’s Division of Professional and Continuing Studies (UD PCS) offers Advanced Social Media Marketing for Business. Get the details here.
PD from NAR
NAR offers a wide selection of real estate training options for members and association executives, including classroom and online courses, training toward earning designations and certifications, webinars, and a Masters of Real Estate degree (link is external). As a member, you also have access to the world’s largest real estate library.